Join Our Community
running competency-based programs for years—we want you as part of our community.
Those interested in a C-BEN membership must commit to actively participate in collaborations to:
Build and promote high-quality standards and practices
Measure and share efficacy outcomes
Participate in a shared research agenda
Develop and foster continued innovation
Educate elected officials about legislative and regulatory issues related to the growth, scale, and protection of the movement
Who Can Join?
C-BEN strives to represent an ensemble of institutions, systems, delivery providers, vendors and others with a vested interest in advancing the field. Membership is open to institutions, regardless of their stage within the CBE program development cycle.
Those interested in joining C-BEN must commit to actively participating in collaborations across boundaries to:
- Build and promote high-quality standards and practices;
- Measure and share efficacy outcomes;
- Participate in shared research agenda;
- Develop or foster continued innovation within the emerging ecosystem;
- Educate elected officials about the federal legislative and regulatory issues related to the growth, scale and protection of the movement.
CHARLA LONG, J.D.
AMBER GARRISON DUNCAN, Ph.D.
Executive Vice President
Director of Consulting Services